uniformity | Stratomatic
- ∅ 46mm.
- Satin-finished Grade 5 titanium. Satin-finished Grade 5 titanium interlugs.
- Screw-in open caseback and sapphire crystal.
- BLACKSAND Genève Calibre 1970.
- Self-winding twin-barrel movement 13 1/4 lignes certified by the COSC (Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute) and Chronofiable. 120-hour (5-day) power-reserve, 35 jewels, 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz).
- Water-resistant up to 100 meters.
- Tungsten carbide rotor with an exclusive ruthenium decoration and a pierced Blacksand logo.
- Hours, minutes, center seconds, stop seconds, instant date jump, one-way automatic winding.